Best Blog Description
Do you want to rank your website? You’ve got to specialize in many factors. All blogger says that and it’s good but you furthermore may need to specialize in Blog Description because it helps you to extend your branding and traffic.
Here you get a full guide that helps you write down a far better description for your blog.
Hey future bloggers, Today during this post I’m going to cover about blog description, Many of you not taking your blog description as serious, but you know that several of the articles aren’t ranking on Google because they don’t have an ideal blog post description and don’t use any keyword in their description.
Blog or post description is that the text which appears in SERP before your link.
There are basically two sorts of description –
1. Blog Description – This is often an outline of your homepage which appears below your site link in SERP.
2. Post Description – This is often an outline of your blog post which appears below your blog post link in SERP.
Believe me, if you master these descriptions then you’ll rank easily without off-page SEO.
- How To Start a Blog Without Technical Knowledge?
- How to Create a Blog on Blogger?
- How to Create a Blog on WordPress?
- Big Mistakes That Amateur Blogger Make in Their Blogging Journey
How To Write Blog Description?
In our post, we always write a blog post describing a bit like that we’ve to write down a blog description for our homepage.
The Homepage description helps you to inform users about your niche are you covering in your blog.
If you’re using Rank Math Plugin, there’s an option that helps you to edit your homepage description easily.
Here, you’ll easily add your blog description using any SEO Plugin.
Tips For Creating a Blog Description
- Explain your website.
- Showcase your expertise.
- Make some eye-catchy description.
- Tell about your brand
I think you understand about it so let move and show some example of blog description.
Some samples of Blog Description
You have to understand how you’ll make an honest blog description,
So, here are some examples that help you to urge a thought on the way to make an eye-catching blog description.
Why it’s good? Because they tell about there topic which they covered and also add an eye-catchy line that “earn some money from their blog” which fills curiosity in users to open the blog.
Why it’s good? Because they mentioned their motive through the blog description in just few words.
3. Gizmo Concept
Why it’s good? Because they showed their website is all about news related and also covering other topics like tech automobiles etc.
4. Master Blogging
Why it’s good? Because they mentioned the topics clearly that they are providing blogging related topics.
5. Tech Panga
Why it’s good? Because they tell about their content that they’re going to only specialize in VPS Hosting, blogging, WordPress tutorial etc.
6. Tech N Advice
Why it’s good? Because they tell about there blog and add some eye-catching line which makes the user check this blog. They also used some related keyword which helps their blog to urge ranked on this keyword.
Here are such blog description examples which assist you to urge a thought about how you’ll write an eye-catching and attractive description.
How To Write Blog Post Description?
This is called the meta description that shows on Google below your link in SERP.
Here, you’ll see you’ve got to enter your blog post description here so it’s available in search result pages easily.
I think you recognize now the way to write blog post description,
In blog post description there are the 2 sorts of description which found easily –
As you’ll see within the above image there are two sorts of blog post description which are available in SERP,
But did you recognize that long description doesn’t help to extend your ranking but short description attracts the user and fills the curiosity to see your blog post?
So don’t make long descriptions because it’s bad in the eyes of search engines and not very effective.
Tips For Awesome Blog Post Description
For making a high converting and powerful blog post description we’ve to feature some things thereon because if you don’t have an attractive blog post description or meta description so maybe you’re losing a number of your traffic.
So here are some tips which I personally wont to get a lift in CTR and also Ranking –
- Use Main Keyword – You’ve got to feature your main keyword in blog description naturally so it is easy to know Google crawler about your main keyword.
- Include Power Words – Power word really helps you to urge more conversion. Using this sort of words, Teespring increased there conversion around 12.7%.
- Within 160 characters – Don’t make description over 160 characters because after crossed this character’s limit your description is taken into account as long which looks.
- Add Call To Action – Make some call to action words to extend the higher change to urge clicks in program result pages.
- Be Unique – Make your blog post description as unique as can because it makes your blog unique than others.
- Use Conversational words – Use words like I and us to interact together with your user.
- Use LSI Keywords – Using LSI Keywords in description helps you to rank on them also. Personally, I’m using it and increased my organic traffic around 57% but don’t add the same keyword because it gives bad signals to Google and you’ll hit by a penalty.
I think you’ve got to know how you’ll make an influence blog post description,
So now let find a way to optimize it for keywords.
How to Optimize Keyword In Blog Post Description?
For increasing some ranking in SERP you ought to need to add keywords.
You have to feature your main keyword naturally and alongside this, you’ll add LSI keyword, Medium, and Longtail keyword.
By adding the most keyword naturally in blog post description it helps to send a robust signal of relevance to Google about your main keyword.
How To Add Blog Description On Blogger Platform?
After explaining the blog description for WordPress, now let’s talk about blog description on the Blogger platform. Many new blogger users struggle to feature blog description in there blog in bloggers.
So here is the guide which helps you.
- Go to blogger dashboard then click on setting
- Click on the “Search Preferences” option on setting options.
- Click to Meta Description “On” usually it off so, thereon then you’ll easily add a blog description in the blogger platform.
I hope now you get all the knowledge about adding a blog description in the Blogger.
FAQ Related To Blog Description
This is a description of your homepage which appears below your site link in SERP.
Now try yourself:
After reading this post, you must have got a brief idea that why you must add a blog description.
I have tried to explain every important topic which helps you to make an excellent blog description and also added some examples.
If you have any queries or doubt related to this article you can comment below we will definitely get back you with the solution.
Don’t forget to bookmark Blogger Concept because you will find the latest Blogging tips, SEO tips, WordPress Tutorial, Blogger Tutorial, Hosting Advice, Themes, and Plugins Tutorial that we update on daily basis.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and CEO of Blogger Concept and Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Expert as well as an Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy the free moment with family members and friends.