Need the Best Free Backup Software for Data Security
Nowadays, people pay more and more attention to data security, and backup is the easiest and most direct way to protect data security. With the growing demand for backup, the choice of backup software is becoming more and more important.
The best backup software can help you get twice the result with half the effort. Not only can it achieve the goal of easily backing up data to protect data security, but it can also improve the backup efficiency.
Read More: Future Of Blogging: Is Blogging Dead In 2022
The Best Free Backup Software to Better Protect Data from Any Issues
After understanding why you need backup software, you can read on to learn about the best free backup software – AOMEI Backupper Standard. As a professional backup software, it provides four main functions: System Backup, Disk Backup, Partition Backup, and File Backup to meet your different backup needs.
Take file backup for example, when there is a problem with your file that cannot be opened, you can use the file backup you created before for a quick restore without losing any data. It also has these advantages as follows.
- Automatic backup: To protect your data for a long time, you can set different backup frequencies according to your needs, and then the software will automatically back up your files for you regularly.
- Incremental backup: This backup method only backs up the parts you modify, so it can effectively improve backup efficiency and save disk space.
- Different backup destination paths: It supports backing up files to different destination paths, so you can easily backup files to an external hard drive, local disk, USB flash drive, NAS, cloud, network location, etc.
- Multiple systems: It is available in multiple Windows operating systems, including Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, etc.
In addition, it is also an excellent bare mental backup software, so you can restore the bare metal backup to a new computer when the hardware of the old computer fails.
How to Use the Best Free Backup Software Step by Step
Next, this article will explain how to easily back up your data with this best backup software. All you need to do is follow the graphic tutorial below. Take file backup as an example to show the step-by-step tutorial and the same for other backup functions. You can select these features according to your actual needs.
First, you need to let the backup software free download and install it on your computer. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open the free backup software and click Backup > File Backup.
Step 2. Next, click Add File or Add Folder to choose the files/folders you want to back up.
Step 3. Choose a destination path to store your file backup.
Step 4. Finally, just confirm all these above operations and you can click Start Backup to start the backup process.
Notes: You can get more settings by selecting different features in the bottom left corner.
- Options: You can write comments, enable email notification, choose the compression level, or select a splitting way for your backup files.
- Schedule Backup: It allows you to set the fixed intervals to backup files automatically and regularly, such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Event trigger, and USB plug-in. The last two are available in the Pro version.
- Backup Scheme: There are 3 backup methods (Full/Incremental/Differential) you can choose. The last two are supported by the advanced version. You can also enable the automatic backup cleanup feature (advanced version) to delete older backups regularly.
Backup software can help you easily help you to perform the backup task to better protect your data. The best backup software – AOMEI Backupper Standard provides System Backup, Disk Backup, Partition Backup, and File Backup to backup to protect your computer in all aspects.
For example, when something goes wrong with your file and you can’t open it properly, you can restore it with the backup file and then access it normally without worrying about data loss.
In addition to backup, it is also a great cloning software that supports various cloning functions such as System Clone, Disk Clone, and Partition Clone. If you want to upgrade your hard drive to SSD for better performance, then its Disk Clone function can help you clone HDD to SSD free.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.