If you are looking for how to download books and documents from Scribd for free, then this article is for you. Here will learn about the three best Scribd Downloaders which allow you to download any Scribd document for free. In addition, you will find some recommendations to consider when downloading any document from said platform.
Scribd is one of the most popular document-sharing websites. Scribd allows registered users to send documents in various formats. In general, two types of people visit the Script: regular visitors and Scribd members.
Regular visitors are people who read documents on Scribd without creating an account, while Scribd members have subscribed to Scribd to take advantage of exclusive benefits. Regular visitors can only read the documents. While Scribd members have the privilege to download content along with reading it, however, if you are also a regular visitor and want to download content from Scribd, then a Scribd downloader can be helpful.
Here are several Scribd downloaders that allow you to download Scribd documents for free. Here is a list of some Scribd downloaders you can choose from.
Free Scribd Downloaders
The first site we have on the list is DocDownloader. This website not only allows you to download Scribd documents, but you can also download documents from other platforms including Slideshare, Issuu archives, and Academia.
DocDownloader makes it easy for everyone to download documents from Scribd without having to create an account on the platform. To use this Scribd downloader to download documents, follow the steps below:
- Head over to the Scribd website on your PC’s browser.
- Now click on the hamburger menu icon that you see in the top left corner of your screen. Here, click on the search box and find the document you are looking for.
- Select the document you want to download. Now copy the URL/link of the document from the address bar of your browser.
- Now, head over to the official DocDownloader website. You can click on this (https://docdownloader.com/) and you will be directed to the DocDownloader website.
- Enter the link to the document you copied in the given field. Click the Get Link to proceed.
- You will be asked to verify the CAPTCHA. Check the CAPTCHA to download the file.
- Click the Download in PDF file (English) button.
- You will now be directed to the file download page. Click Download Original PDF and your file will begin downloading.
2. DLSCRIB – Free Scribd Downloader
Another Scribd downloader that allows you to download Scribd documents for free is DLSCRIB. DLSCRIB is an easy-to-use website that allows you to quickly download documents from Scrib, without much hassle.
If you want to download Scribd documents using DLSCRIB, please follow the steps below:
- Open the browser on your PC and then go to Scribd.
- You will see a hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Click this icon, and then in the search box, find the document you are looking for.
- On the next page that opens, select the document you want to download and copy its URL.
- After you have copied the document URL, go to the DLSCRIB website (https://dlscrib.com/).
- In the given field, enter the URL link that you copied from Scribd. `
- Next, you accept the terms and conditions. Check the checkbox for ‘By using this tool, you agree to the disclaimer and agree not to hold us responsible for any liability.“
- After doing so, click Generate Download Link to proceed further.
- After a few seconds, you will be directed to the file download page. Here check the saying CAPTCHA I am not a robot. Now, click the Download as PDF file (English) button. Now you will be given three options- Download as PDF, Download as DOCX, and Download as PPTX. Select any of the available options.
- After doing so, the file will begin to download. After the file is downloaded, you can access it from its default download location.
3. ScribdDown – Download any document from Scribd
Last but not least, ScribdDown is also a popular Scribd downloader that you may prefer to use. ScribdDown is like other Scribd downloaders we have mentioned on this list.
With this Scribd downloader, you can easily and safely download Scribd files. To download Scribd documents using ScribdDown, follow the steps below:
- Head over to the official Scribd website and select the document you want to download.
- Now, copy the URL of the document from the address bar of the browser.
- After doing so, visit the ScribdDown website (https://scribddown.com/).
- Here in the given field saying ‘Enter the URL of a Scribd document,’ paste the URL of the file you copied.
- Click the Get Link to proceed.
- You will then be asked to verify the CAPTCHA. Without verifying CAPTCHA, you cannot continue.
- After having verified the CAPTCHA, click View and download the PDF.
- Now, click on Download as PDF file (English) and the file will be automatically downloaded to your device.
- You will need a PDF reader to open the file. Double-click the file in its download location to access it.
These were some of the best Scribd Downloaders that you can use to download documents from Scribd. The Scribd downloaders we have mentioned in this article are free to use and safe.
The files you download using these downloaders will be free of viruses. By following the steps above, you will be able to download Scribd documents for free, without having to create an account on the platform and subscribe to your plan.