How To Fix pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6 Error
In this blog, we are going to give reasons and solutions for the Microsoft Outlook error pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6. There are many email services on the internet but no one is perfect. Every email service has some problem that the developers constantly try to fix. This doesn’t mean that the platform is not good, it is just not perfect. The same case is with Microsoft Outlook. Like all the email services, Microsoft Outlook is also not perfect. There are problems that many users face daily. Many users complain about different errors on the platform.
Recently we have seen users complain about a specific error called the [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] error. If you are also facing the same error, then follow along.
Read More: Fix [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error [Solved]
Reasons for the [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] Error
To solve any error, it is important to know why it showed up in the first place? So before we jump on to the solutions, you should know about the reasons for this error. These are the common reasons for this error to occur:
- If you are using an outdated version of Outlook then this error will show up.
- If your SMTP configuration is not right then this could be the major reason causing this problem.
- If your Microsoft Outlook application has one or more missing files then this can also cause problems.
- If you have installed MS Outlook from the wrong website then there is a possibility that you will face errors.
- If you use duplicate and multiple accounts on Outlook then you will face this error.
- If you use a moded version of Microsoft Outlook then this could also cause problems.
How to Solve the [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] Outlook Error?
These are some of the best solutions to fix the [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] error. Use them one by one and see which one works for you.
1. Check SMTP Configuration
The first solution is to check the SMTP configuration. If you have recently changed it then this could be causing the problem.
• Firstly, open the Outlook application and go to the help menu.
• After that, select Emails and then Email Accounts.
• Then, go to the advanced tab and there you will find your SMTP configuration. Make sure that they are right. You can click on the default button to change them to default.
2. Clear Cookies and Cache
The next solution for the [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] error is to clear the browser’s cookies and cache. Follow these steps if you don’t know how to do it.
• Launch your Browser.
• From the top right, click on the three dots menu.
• After that, select More Tools.
• Then choose Clear Browsing Data.• A new window will open and from that window tick options Cookies and Other sites and Cache images and files.
• Then click on Clear Browsing Data.
3. Update Microsoft Outlook
The next thing that you should do is update your Microsoft Outlook account. Using an old version of Outlook will not only cause this error but also other errors. You should update the Microsoft application.
4. Use the Outlook Website
The next solution is to use the official Outlook website. If the problem is not your account and something is wrong with the Outlook application then using the web version will be good. You can do your regular tasks on the web version easily as you do on the application.
5. Re-install Microsoft Outlook
If your Outlook application continues to show the [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] error. Then you should try reinstalling the Microsoft Outlook application. This will fix any damaged or missing files. But make sure that you do it from the official Microsoft website. Do a clean reinstall and check for the error. It should not show up now.
These are some frequently asked questions about Microsoft Outlook.
Is Microsoft Outlook Failing with its services?
No, Microsoft Outlook is doing well and they don’t seem to fail in any sense. Although there are problems that users have to face. The creators are working on them.
Can I create more than one Microsoft Outlook account at a time?
Yes, you can create more than one Microsoft Outlook account on a single device but it is not recommended as it can cause problems. You may face errors after using multiple accounts on a single device.
Why can’t I log into my Outlook account?
This can happen due to several reasons. These are some tips:
• Make sure your internet connection is stable.
• Make sure you have the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
• Make sure that you are entering the right account information.
The Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_c8bf298f2ce1a5cc95c6] error is not very hard to solve. You can solve this error by using the above-given methods. But make sure that you use them properly. We have also discussed the reasons for this error, you can check all of them out above.
Lastly, I hope that your Microsoft Outlook is fixed by now and that you don’t have to see any errors again.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.