Recently we have received messages from Microsoft Outlook users about an error that they have been facing, it is the pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234 error. If you are also facing this error, then do read this blog to the end. Microsoft Outlook has completed a whole decade of serving its users with its amazing services. It was launched in 2012 and here we are, still using Microsoft Outlook for our daily tasks. In this blog, we are going to discuss this error and also the best solutions to get rid of it.
So read this blog to solve this error.
Why does [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] Microsoft Outlook Error Occur?
This error can show up on your screen for several reasons. The reason could be very small and easy to solve or it could be a bigger problem that needs complete re-installation. Whatever it is, the first step is to identify the problem. So these are the top reasons for the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error to occur.
- Using more than one account on Microsoft Outlook.
- Using an older version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Damaged or missing files from the Microsoft Outlook application.
- If you have downloaded Microsoft Outlook from an untrusted source then this error can show up on your screen.
- Some people use a moded version of Microsoft Outlook and this causes errors.
- If your internet connection is not stable then this error can also occur.
- A corrupted Browser cache can also lead to different types of errors.
I hope that you have identified your problem from the above-mentioned reasons. Now, let’s get to the solutions for the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error.
Solutions for the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] Microsoft Outlook Error
You will find many solutions on the internet for this error, but none of them is effective. But these solutions are working and have worked for most of the users. So use them properly to see the best results and to get rid of this error.
1. Make Sure that You Have the Latest Version
The first solution for the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error is to update your Microsoft Outlook to the latest version possible. Using an older version will always cause problems for you. If you don’t know how it’s done, then follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings.
- Then choose Update> Security> Windows Update.
- There you will see an update for Microsoft Outlook.
- Update it and then restart it to check the error.
Also Read: How To Fix [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] Error
2. Make Sure that You have downloaded from the Right Source
If you are like many other users who do not care about the source and just download stuff from everywhere, then you should download Microsoft Outlook from the right source. Downloading software from unknown sources can put your computer’s health and data in danger. So, always download things from a legit source. In the case of Microsoft Outlook, you should download it from the Microsoft Official Website.
3. Clear the Cache & Cookies from Your Browser
The next solution for the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error is to clear your browser’s cache and cookies memory. These memories could be corrupted and hence cause problems. Clearing these memories can potentially fix the error. Follow these steps to clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- First of all, open your browser where you use Outlook.
- After that, click on the three dots menu from the top-right corner.
- Now, from the menu select More Tools.
- Then, select Clear Browsing Data.
- From the new window, tick Cookies and Other Sites and Cache images and files.
- Lastly, clear the memories by selecting Clear Browsing Data.
4. Don’t use Multiple Accounts
If you are a little messy like me and you use more than one account on Outlook then this can also cause problems. You may be using multiple accounts for business or personal purposes, but you should not do it. The best way is to use only one account at a time. Sometimes, using multiple accounts can give you a rough ride and cause problems for you.
5. Disable Third-party Extensions
Microsoft Outlook has many extensions that help users in many ways. These extensions are useful but sometimes they can also cause different errors. So, if you are using a Microsoft Outlook extension then you should delete the extension. You can delete it from the list of extensions in the Address bar field.
After deleting the extensions, close the Microsoft Outlook application and then open it again to see if the error continues to show up or not.
Microsoft Outlook has almost completed a decade of serving its users. But some errors have disturbed the normal working of the users. These errors are easy to solve and can be solved by the above-mentioned methods. Use these methods properly to fix the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error.
I hope that these solutions have helped you solve your problem. Give us your feedback in the comments.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.