Solve [pii_email_1d21495d47e5e4fea0fc] Error
In this blog, we are going to give a guide to fixing a similar kind of error called the Microsoft Outlook error code pii_email_1d21495d47e5e4fea0fc. Errors are irritating and they often frustrate you to your soul. Anyone can relate to it. No one wants to face errors but all of the software in the world has flaws and errors, though many companies are working on them and trying to make their platforms good day by day. Microsoft Outlook is also not perfect and shows errors on various occasions.
You may have also faced some errors while using the service. These errors can disturb your normal work and they might block you from using some features. These errors are not difficult to get rid of, they can be fixed easily by following the right methods.
If you are also facing this error, then keep reading this blog. We will discuss solutions and reasons for this error.
Read More: Fix [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] Microsoft Outlook Error
Why Does [pii_email_1d21495d47e5e4fea0fc] Error Occur?
The Microsoft Outlook error can occur for many reasons. Some of these reasons are very small and others are huge. To identify why this error showed up in your case, read out these reasons.
- The most common and known reason for the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error is the use of multiple Outlook accounts. If you use multiple accounts then you will see many errors.
- The other reason for this error is the use of an Outdated version of Outlook.
- The next reason is a bad internet connection. If you have a really bad internet connection then you will see these errors.
- If you have downloaded Microsoft Outlook from an unknown or untrusted source then this error can occur.
How to Solve [pii_email_1d21495d47e5e4fea0fc] Error?
There are many ways to tackle this error. These are the best-known ways, you can try these solutions one by one to check which one works for you.
1. Update Microsoft Outlook
If you are using an older version of Microsoft Outlook then you will not only see the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error but a bunch of other errors too. So the first thing that you should do is update your Microsoft Outlook application.
• To update Outlook, launch the application.
• Then head to the menu and click on help.
• You will see the option “Check for Updates”. Click on it.
• Then update the application to the latest version.
2. Delete Cache and Cookies
The Microsoft Outlook error can be solved by clearing the cache and cookies. This method is effective when the cache is corrupted and it is causing the problem. You can follow these steps to clear the cache and cookies of your browser.
• Open your browser and click on the three dots menu on the right side of the screen.
• After that, click on More Tools
• In the tools, you will find an option called Clear Browsing Data. Click on it.
• Then from the new window select Cache and cookies options.
• Lastly, click on Clear Browsing Data to delete cache and cookies.
3. Contact the Support Team
If your error is not solved and you still see the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error then you should contact the Support Team of Microsoft. They will tell you an appropriate solution for your problem. They take around 2 days to answer. You should tell them your problem in an email and attach a screenshot for more information.
4. Use Outlook.com
If you have not tried the web version of Outlook before and the above-given solutions don’t work, then you should try to use the web version. It is not exactly like the application but I can say it is better and more stable. You should try and move to the web version of Outlook.
These are some of the frequently asked questions about Microsoft Outlook.
Why does my Outlook show an error?
This can happen for a lot of reasons. The most common reason is an unstable internet connection, use of mods and third-party add-ons, and corrupted cache. Whatever the reason is in your case, you should identify it first.
Why is the Interface of Outlook Changed?
This has happened because of an update. The new interface is better and more appealing. You might feel a little uncomfortable at first but it is better than the first one.
Is Outlook free to use?
Yes, Outlook is free to download and use. Though you can buy some extra perks and features. They have different plans available that you can check out on their official website. But the commercial version is completely free.
Microsoft Outlook is an amazing service but recently many users have started to complain about an error that shows up on their screen. It is the [pii_email_1d21495d47e5e4fea0fc
] error. You can check out the above-given solutions to fix this problem.
I hope that this blog was helpful for you, let us know if you have any questions.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.